Exhaust Modifications

Thread: Exhaust Modifications

Post Thanks / Like

Exhaust Modifications

I have installed Torq loops and pipes from Torqmaster on my ride and though they were quite a project I love the sound and the torque improvements. Jimmy at Torqmaster has good directions and will help with any questions you may have. I can feel the torque threw the complete Rpm range. Awesome product in my opinion. Wish I could figure out how to post install photos.

2. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

Cobra Six-2-Six

Quote Originally Posted by Michal Strom View Post
    I have installed Torq loops and pipes from Torqmaster on my ride and though they were quite a project I love the sound and the torque improvements. Jimmy at Torqmaster has good directions and will help with any questions you may have. I can feel the torque threw the complete Rpm range. Awesome product in my opinion. Wish I could figure out how to post install photos.
    I had my dealer install blacked out Cobra Six-2-Six exhaust on my 2013 F6B before I picked it up. The mechanic recommended removing the baffles for a more aggressive sound. Not only do I think it sounds great - a Harley guy told me that my bike sounds like a Lamborghini :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Two Brothers

I have removed the cats and made up my own extension pipes to the mufflers, replacing the oxy sensors in the exact same place. Then fitted TBR slip-on's. Now we have some nice sound and no drone, expensive mufflers but so well made, I recommend to all

5. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    I had my dealer install blacked out Cobra Six-2-Six exhaust on my 2013 F6B before I picked it up. The mechanic recommended removing the baffles for a more aggressive sound. Not only do I think it sounds great - a Harley guy told me that my bike sounds like a Lamborghini :-)[/QUOTE]

So are the baffles removed. I know this is a older post but I'm getting ready to purchase the pipes