Trikes, because sometimes a third wheel is good.

Thread: Trikes, because sometimes a third wheel is good.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Trikes, because sometimes a third wheel is good.

Welcome to the place where you can talk about your trike. Ask questions about adding a third wheel to your F6B or collect info about trikes if sometime down the road you may want to convert your bike.
    I will be posting info on trike conversions for everyone to read. So be watching for new and exciting info about trikes.
    Life is too short, eat dessert first.
    Member#18

2. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    The third wheel is all time best. How many prices do I need to convert my bike in the third wheel?

Post Thanks / Like
    Prices of conversions vary by manufacturer and the options you want to include. The major manufacturers of conversions are CSC, Motortrike, Hannigan, Roadsmith and Lehman/Champion. An example of price from the Hannigan website is $8745.00 and once you start adding the options it gets more expensive http://www.hannigantrikes.com/produc...ke-conversion/ Most trikes are independent suspension which gives a nicer ride.
    The process starts by asking questions on forums, looking at what various manufacturers have available on their websites, searching for a shop to do the conversion. If you don't mind the drive many who have had conversions done have been very pleased with KD Cycle in Altoona, Alabama and they offer Roadsmith. Another great shop from word of mouth is Cut 'n Shoot Customs in Conroe Texas a multi line conversion dealer. I have no affiliation with either company but have seen reviews on other sites about them.
    Get a few estimates and make sure you get a good installer, as a poor installer only means you'll have problems down the road. You may have a Honda dealer who also does trike conversions or uses a shop for conversion work.
    Have a great day and good luck with your search for a trike conversion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HanniganF6B-12-2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	3745  
    Life is too short, eat dessert first.
    Member#18