FYI On Price

Thread: FYI On Price

Post Thanks / Like

FYI On Price

One of our local dealers (only have 2) is offering the deluxe for $17794(I dont know if that a good price), before tax,title and trauma charges....
    Last edited by TennX; 02-28-2013 at 04:05 AM.

2. Thanksgperson, akspyderman thanked for this post
    Likesgperson, akspyderman, Administrator liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TennX View Post
    One of our local dealers (only have 2) is offering the deluxe for $17794(I dont know if that a good price), before tax,title and trauma charges....

That's good to hear. Price here in Idaho is $20999 for deluxe. Sounds like there will be some bargining room.

5. Thanksakspyderman thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my standard at Schroaders in Hendersonville NC. Had them add a tall vented windshield, throttle lock, center stand, and Honda 4 year extended warranty. $20,198.00 OTD

7. Thanksakspyderman thanked for this post
    LikesGhostrider liked this post
  8. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the information on price. Almost $3K off of list is pretty nice. Also, the accessory package thrown in at the $20K is a pretty good deal.

I am guessing--because they don't have them in yet--that the price up here will be list plus premium add on. The dealer here does not like to deal, and does not even post MSRP on their web site.

About three years back, I was seriously interested in a Wing and they had a prior year, basic black, brand new--They wanted full list price plus prep and doc fees. I walked, and that was it. I ended up buying the 2010 Spyder RT that time (visable in my Avatar). Most people that buy Wings here--go to the lower 48 to make their purchases and ride them back.

Time will tell. The annual motorcycle show is coming up in April and I plan on attending. I will do some price scouting then.

Last edited by akspyderman; 02-28-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TennX View Post
    Looking feverishly since selling my 2003 wing. I'm thinking seriously about the F6B and have yet to find a dealer to come close to this price in TX. Going to do some more shopping and see if we can find any takers close to 17,800.

11. LikesAdministrator liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tennx I went to Yamaha Honda of Memphis and paid 18,999 out the door. That was before I added extended warranty and of course I still have to pay taxes and tags. Hope this helps.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems that is the logical deal around the country if you get serious on an in-stock unit. That is the deal I got on my Deluxe. Seems others are getting a bit better deal but I was happy with two grand off on a unit that just hit the market two weeks ago.

TXTC 2013 F6B Vin#0539

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphian View Post
    Tennx I went to Yamaha Honda of Memphis and paid 18,999 out the door. That was before I added extended warranty and of course I still have to pay taxes and tags. Hope this helps.
    Well I got my info from their ad on CL...ad reads deluxe but pictured is a standard...either way, most likely next year for me.....congrats again...