Best of the least expensive after market GPS for Goldwing F6B?

Thread: Best of the least expensive after market GPS for Goldwing F6B?

Post Thanks / Like

Best of the least expensive after market GPS for Goldwing F6B?

Greetings All,

I'm looking for the best of the least expensive after market GPS for the handlebars of my 2016 Goldwing F6B Deluxe. In talking with the dealership Service Manager, he indicated that it was possible to add a Honda GPS system to the F6B but, I'd better be prepared to drop a few thousand to make it work efficiently. THAT.... is way outta my hobby-funds range.

So.... I'm looking for the best of the least expensive options for a GPS on my scooter so that I can do longer runs beyond my short memory of "2 turns to the right and one turn to the left" .

Thanks for your advice!

Regards,

Lee (NCDragon)

2. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

F6B Sold...

Well, my question is no longer valid as I've traded the F6B in on a Can Am Spyder F3 Limited.

My health and lower back issues were getting to the point where I was close to setting the heavy F6B down onto asphalt nearly every time I would take it out for a spin. NOT good odds of me staying up in the vertical position over time.

Before I crashed it, and myself, I figured it was time to take the leap to a trike. I found one on sale (2017 model) and made an aggressive sales move with the dealership. They wanted to get it of their floor, I wanted to help.

I loved the F6B, the power, the smoothest ride ever and the looks I would get whilst riding it. I will miss it, no doubt, but its better to face a reality early on then to deny it, and ultimately pay for it in my ignorance.

Seeyas on the road, just from a different ride!

4. Thankstrike lady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've done the right thing, no sense in getting yourself hurt. True there is no other bike as nice as an F6B/Goldwing, except maybe a trike version.
    Enjoy your new trike and be safe out there, congrats. Don't be a stranger visit the forum and say hello every now and then.
    Life is too short, eat dessert first.
    Member#18

6. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Greets from Winston/Greensboro

One of the guys I hang with has a CanAm. Let me know if you're in the area...I can try to put the two of you together.

.....sT
    --
    FAA Retired, 1982-2012
    (We're not happy until you're not happy!)

If at first you don't succeed....skydiving may not be for you!