New Member from NH

Thread: New Member from NH

Post Thanks / Like

New Member from NH

Hey everyone,

I found a steal on an 2016 f6b from a man who bought it new in 2018 (leftover) and ended up having neck surgery so he had to sell. Only 900 miles on a deluxe model. After 12 years on my suzuki M109 the time for adrenaline is over and now time to settle in to a nice comfortable ride for long hauls. I always knew goldwing was my final destination so here I am at 51 and settling into a wonderful bike. I'm in process of finishing a bunch of updates so I'll post some pics when I'm done. The parts I'm putting on now are Honda windshield with vent, Kuryakyn fork brace, show chrome luggage rack, kuryakyn mini boards, rivco flip out highway pegs, Switchback front clear lenses with LED, Switchback rear LED, show chrome seat bolts, kuryakyn cell phone holder, gi pro gear indicator, abrams t3 strobe brake, dorman 31" antenna, mbl handlebar risers, baker hand wings, foam grip covers, kuryakyn console, bluetooth adapter, LED headlights, LED voltmeter. Yes I'm a gadget guy.

If there's anybody out there from new hampshire that owns a aftermarket seat for the f6b please let me know, I would like to meet up and check it out since that's my next purchase, I feel the oem seat is too wide for me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings and welcome aboard glad to have U with us. on the new 2 U F6B.
    Life is too short, eat dessert first.
    Member#18

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and congrats for your new one.