New member from Kansas City

Thread: New member from Kansas City

Post Thanks / Like

New member from Kansas City

I have not gotten mine yet but I am looking forward to doing so in the very near future! I am looking at a 2016 unit still in crate! With a great price on it. I use to have the 2013 Valkyrie but traded it because I needed a bike with cruise and at the time (2014) the F6B did not have it. So I got a HD Road Glide. It is a great unit that served me well of the 3 years I had it. Only real issue was a broken seat that cause other issues. But I missed the Valkyrie very badly. So after I conceived my wife that I needed to trade in the HD, I set my sites on the F6B again. Really looking forward to being on a Honda again!

2. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have U with us.
    Go for it.
    Your wife will enjoy the comfort of the F6B also.
    Last edited by trike lady; 05-08-2019 at 02:21 AM.
    Life is too short, eat dessert first.
    Member#18

4. LikesRemyMartin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally in my garage!

Picked her up on Friday and took her on an 16 mile maiden voyage to a buddy of mine and the windscreen being so low damn near push me off (not use to riding without a large windscreen). Then I tried to turn up the radio and even at its loudest it was pathetic.

But even with these failings and searching for a passenger backrest. I know we are destined to become good nae, great friends.

It feels nearly as good and nearly as fast as the Valkyrie. Looking forward to eating up some miles!

To that end, I will also post this somewhere else to get some hits. What are you guys using for a windscreen/windshield. I am 6 feet if that helps. Also looking for suggestions for a backrest.