Laam Seat

Thread: Laam Seat

Post Thanks / Like

Laam Seat

Anyone have a Laam seat on their F6B, how do you like it, what don't you like abou it? Backrest?

2. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RS163 View Post
    Anyone have a Laam seat on their F6B, how do you like it, what don't you like abou it? Backrest?
    I have to admit, I've never heard of LAAM seats before. I looked him up and they look really nice. The price looks even nicer compared to most! I'm guessing he might have been a former employee at a seat company and honed all the skills in the industry. His designs look familiar in a Corbin sort of way yet different. Some seats looked more cupped like a corbin and a few other designs look almost like a Russell/tractor seat style. It appears he's doing his own thing and his website says he has built thousands of custom seats. His business doesn't look too far away from the Corbin factory so maybe that is where he learned his craft?

I can say this, the seats look awesome as do the prices. In order to get established I'm sure he's pricing his seats to entice buyers and build a foothold in a tight market. I'm sure they are a great value and you might as well buy one now before the word gets out and they start going up in price. I like indy type shops like this and I like supporting someone's dream of building a small business.