Yeah Newbie

Thread: Yeah Newbie

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Newbie

Hey all, been riding for 35 years and I have been on most motorcycles over the years. I currently own a 98 Valkyrie so I am pretty familiar with the F6B. I just purchased a New to me 2013 Black F6B with 4K miles on her.

I have put at least 300K miles on Valkyries over the years, as I have had 4 of them and the current one has 107K on her now & loved everyone of them. I refuse to give up the one I have now, but wanted to try something different. Quite a few of my friends own them and have been telling me that u wont want to ride that Valk again, once u throw a leg over the F6B...so will see tomorrow when I pick her up.

Just wanted to say hey and hope to see some of u guy's down the road. I am leaving for a trip on August 3rd for the Great Lakes, have a few buddies going along. We are riding up from the Tampa Bay area of FL, so I will see how she does.

2. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and , glad to have U with us.
    I believe you'll be very pleased with your new F6B.
    Life is too short, eat dessert first.
    Member#18

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trike lady View Post
    Hello and , glad to have U with us.
    I believe you'll be very pleased with your new F6B.
    Thank U Trike Lady

5. Thankstrike lady thanked for this post
  6. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! I have owned two Valkyries myself and loved them both. After buying my F6b, there was really was no reason to keep the Valk. It’s a very different experience and a modern approach to what the Valk once was. The F6b is just better across the board at all things except one thing, the Valk looks like a traditional cruiser. I love my F6b and it amazes me how great this bike is to ride. Let us know you’re impression of it after you get some miles on it!