Opening right side pocket

Thread: Opening right side pocket

Post Thanks / Like

Opening right side pocket

Has anyone taken the cover off of the right side pocket. There is nothing attached to it that I can see, and I would like to use the space under it, but don't want to ruin it if it can't be removed safely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f6 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	3797  

2. Remove Advertisements
    F6Baggers.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    On the right side, there is a very long, slim, L shaped trim piece that runs along the side of the right side pocket cover. You need to carefully pull that up starting at the bottom and work your way up. The very top of that strip panel tip pulls down, not up when you get that far. If you pull up you'll snap off the tab and you'll have to buy a new one. There will be two screws on the right side of that pocket panel that you'll remove and the panel should come right off. There isn't much room under there so not sure what your plans are for it but space is limited.

Here is a video showing how to remove the air filter if and when you need to do that. The video shows how the owner works his way around the bike removing the top panels.

https://youtu.be/TJwjUY92Qss

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what I want to do with that space, but it's good to know how to access it now.